It's time for your next vehicle from Jim Ellis Ford Sandy Springs, and we're here to bring back the fun! That's right - buying or leasing your next vehicle should be an exciting experience. Yet, many customers admit that filling out a credit application can be more stressful than selecting the vehicle itself. Our Ford finance center is here to show you that the finance portion of your deal can be easier than you think. We've put together some information for you that will make you feel like a finance pro. You'll know what to expect and what the process involves so that you're prepared with all the information you need.
What To Expect at Our Ford Finance Center
Unless you are paying cash, you'll be looking to fill out a credit application to secure a loan for your purchase or lease. We offer your completed application to our vast network of lenders, and they turn around with an interest rate or lease rate that ultimately affects your payment. Your rates are the function of a few key factors such as:
- Credit Score - The higher your credit score, the more favorable the rate will be. If you're curious as to where you stand, it's easy to obtain a free credit score and for the purposes of an auto loan or lease. Make sure you do a "three-bureau pull."
- Loan or Lease Term - in general, the longer the term, the lower your monthly payment will be. Leases are optimized for three years, but in some cases, you may see a higher payment after 48-months. For a loan, your monthly payment will drop the further out you extend a term. However, if you are paying back over 72-months or more, the interest rate might be slightly higher (meaning that more money will be spent over time).
- Mileage - for a lease, the more you drive, the higher the monthly payment will be. If you feel like you might be needing more than 15k miles/mo, ask about a finance quote as the payment might be similar (and you'll have no mileage restrictions).
- Cap-Cost and Cap-Cost Reduction - The Capitalized cost of the vehicle is the "all said and done" amount of the loan after any available incentives and down payment are applied. Cap-cost reduction refers to your contribution in terms of down payment, the factory's contribution in terms of rebates, or the dealer's contribution in terms of incentives. The lower your cap-cost, the lower your payment will be.
If you are unsure how any of these terms may apply to you, our Ford finance center teammates are standing by to assist.
Ford Financing & More in Sandy Springs
Our Ford finance department can do more than just assist with a loan. Our finance pros have a great list of products to protect your next vehicle from Jim Ellis Ford Sandy Springs from a variety of scenarios. You can find wheel and tire protection, appearance protection, supplemental warranties on pre-owned vehicles, service packages, and even gap protection. Whether you're looking to get one of our exciting new Ford models or something already proven in our pre-owned vehicle department, we have the services you need to drive off in confidence. Be sure to ask about the Jim Ellis Express Way and see how amazing your next purchase or lease can be!
Repair Bad Credit Auto Loans in Atlanta
Bad credit happens to good people and we are here to help. No matter what stage of life you're in, the right tools and information help you make smarter financial decisions. We understand that everyone does not have perfect credit and our finance department at Jim Ellis Ford Sandy Springs has the tools to assist you in building credit responsibly. If you have poor credit or been through a bankruptcy, we believe that should not disqualify you from obtaining the vehicle of your dreams.
People with subprime credit have options beyond the "Shop Here, Pay Here" options. We use a multi-pronged approach to identify the best path for your car loan approval on a vehicle that meets your current and future auto needs.
Why Choose Jim Ellis Ford Sandy Springs vs A "Buy Here, Pay Here" Dealership
- We will not install any tracking devices on your vehicle like many "Buy Here, Pay Here" dealerships.
- We work with a greater of numbers of credit lenders, resulting in typically a better interest rate for you.
- We offer a much more convenient payment structure. Most "Buy Here, Pay Here" dealerships require weekly or bi-weekly payments.
- Using a "Buy Here, Pay Here" dealership will not necessarily build your credit, if they choose not to report your payment history to credit bureaus.